- Price: 25000 euro
- Factory Date: 1965
- Telephone: 0652712172
- City: Almelo
- Country: Netherlands
- Listed: January 11, 2017 12:31 pm
- Expires: 80 days, 5 hours
- Ad id: 238118
Fantastic Volvo Amazon Rally 1965 with FIA Technical Passport. Fully ready to compete in Historic Rally’s and Legends.
This Volvo Amazon is very well build (double welded) for rally:
– 165 HP, simply tuning till about 200 HP
– Heigo rollcage
– Terratrip 204 plus and a historic trip master
– Hydraulic hand brake
– Stilo intercom including two headsets
– Specials brakes with changeable pressure distribution
– Fire protection and Fire extinguisher
– Sparco EVO seats including knew belts
– Drenth Gearbox (4 speed, for Rally competition) and special 5 speed
gearbox for speed and comfort (Legends and overnight rally’s).
– Rally safety fuel tank 45L
– Bilstein absorbers
– Cibie light sets
– Carter protection plate
– Special rear axel (strengthened)
– Sport exhaust
– etc etc etc
The car is tuned by well known Volvo specialists. And in a very good condition due to the service of Reconsales Autosport Goor.
The car is bought by Munsterhuis Exclusive Sportcars for 19.000 euro and had 16.000 euro of service and improvements. After that we’ve driven many rally’s without problems. Recently we drove the Hellendoorn Rally and Conrad Twente Rally. Competitive and without technical problems. After the Conrad Twente Rally the motor is fully revised by Volvo specialist and haves an fully new powertrain and gearbox (5.000 euro). Ready tot compete !
The asking price is 25.000 euro including all spare parts.
Only serious reactions : Jeroen van Beugen (06-52712172) / firstname.lastname@example.org
762 total views, 2 today