- Price: 134900 EUR
- Factory Date: 2019
- Telephone: +37129437778
- City: BAUSKA
- Country: Latvia
- Listed: March 13, 2019 1:08 pm
- Expires: 82 days, 23 hours
- Ad id: 482617
FORD FIESTA NRC
We have designed and manufactured Ford Fiesta NRC prototype rallycars as alternative to N4 and R5 cars for National Championships, taking the most valuable features from R5 and WRC as wheel travel, suspension geometry, weight distribution. We use 2.0l turbo charged engine getting more power and torque than R5. The budget of the car is half price R5 and running costs are similar to N4.
Currently this project is best quality and highest performance prototype in Europe.
– Original Ford Fiesta bodyshell, original floorpan and bulkhead
– Custom made R5/WRC rivaling suspension manufactured from top grade materials used in aviation
– Aluminum wheel knuckles with large motorsport wheel bearings
– Knuckles, hubs, brake discs and calipers identical for front and rear axle
– Wheel travel 280/300mm
– Long travel 3-way adjustable dampers Samsonas Motorsport (Reiger option available)
– Excellent weight distribution only 3% difference with Fiesta R5 and total weight 1280 kg
– Kevlar/Carbon ultra light bodykit and carbon interior panels
– High performance 2,0l turbo charged engine with H-Beam conrods, forged pistons, racing camshafts etc., 355Hp, 690Nm with 34mm restrictor.
– Samsonas Motorsport 5-speed sequential gearbox
– Active center diff
– CUSCO Limitted Slip Differentials
– Full MOTEC electronics: ECU, color display with shiftlights, PDM, MDC, Button control panel
– Custom lightweight motorsport wiring loom
– ATL fuel cell with lightweight fuel lines, FIA Homologated
– AP Racing brakes, Hydraulic handbrake, TILTON Pedal box
– Stitch welded, Lightweight fabricated bodyshell
– FIA approved roll cage
International FIA rollcage certificate, FIA fuel cell certificate, log book, EU registration.
Full spec on request.
We build cars by customer order.
!!! Available for build new model Fiesta (2017-2019) now!!!
All spare parts in stock, available at extra cost.
Manufactured and built by professional team Neiksans Rallysport in Latvia.