- Price: 33900
- Factory Date: 2005
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: december 17, 2020 7:42 pm
- Expires: 59 days, 1 hour
- Ad id: 571852
Very nice Mitsubishi Evo IX Group N built in 2018 according to FIA original technical requirements and 100% ready to race.
Currently registered in the United Kingdom and passported by MSA. Raced on tarmac only.
– Engine ECU Motec 800
– Small and Large ALS
– Motec differential ECU
– Mapped with VP Racing fuel (R5)
– Turbo: 1 rally. Restrictor 33 mm.
– Motor oil and filters: new
– Dogbox gearbox Gardo: 0km after inspection
– Clutch Exedy: 1 rally.
– Front differential Ralliart – 0km after inspection, 5 maps: dry tarmac, wet tarmac, gravel, snow, diffs off
– Rear differential Ralliart – 0km after inspection
Suspension and Brakes:
– Brembo group N big brakes
– Brake discs and Endless brake pads 1 rally.
– Hydraulic handbrake
– Sachs dampers 0km after inspection by Kresta Racing
– Endless brake pads 1 rally
– Brake discs 1 rally
– Multipoint Custom roll cage welded to reinforced body shell.
– Lifeline Zero2000 electrical extinguishing system recently serviced
– Brand new OMP HTE-R seats recently fitted
– Brand new Harness 6 points recently fitted
– Motec dash display
– Stilo Intercom
– Terratrip 303 Rally computer
– Kevlar sump guard
– 8 rims with tyres
– all body parts are original, no fibreglass
This car can be delivered to mainland Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Czech Republic) for EUR 550. Recently serviced with C1R Motorsport.