- Price: 17999 EUR
- Factory Date: 1992
- Telephone: 0048 508838620
- City: Dąbrowa Górnicza
- Country: Poland
- Listed: July 12, 2019 10:52 am
- Expires: 86 days, 1 hour
- Ad id: 508107
Subaru Legacy 2.0 Turbo, year 1992, first registration in PL 2009, 222 thousand. km of mileage, valid review and OC.
Car (accident-free) in known hands for eight years. Mainly garaged, not much ridden. He scored a few rides, several tourist trips, a bit of getting around the city.
Prepared for car rallies, mountain races and partly for the cup of classics, historians, trackday, timeattack.
– homologated safety cage from Piotr Baran from Sosnowiec PZM according to Annex “J”; routed to the front suspension cups plus a beam for attaching the seat belts behind the seats;
-a simple theme
– the interior is completely polished, secured by a primer and double-painted secured;
– polycarbonate rear windows;
– door masks made of foamed PVC
– welded body;
– complete renovation of the body works including thresholds and rear wheel arches;
– flat floor in the trunk (a cut bowl on a wheel, an aluminum plate);
– sunroof drilled over the sunroof;
– welded chassis plates fastening;
– aluminum protective plates from the front bumper to the rear dash;
– buckles of the mask and tailgate;
– there are all bumpers, slats, spoiler etc. from this car;)
Engine: series on a closed block, original non-clockwork run of 222 thousand kilometers. About 300 hp, MOTUL 300V oil – it does not get any oil.
Intake and exhaust system:
– removed silencer, inserted aluminum “denture”;
– IC from WRX with water spray and air streamer;
– very large air inlet on the mask;
– athermal seals under the inlet manifold;
– collector, throttle, stepper motor on the occasion of thoroughly washed;
– new TD04L compressor, flexible reinforced oil supply pipe;
– exhaust manifolds from STI Bug;
up-pipe and down-pipe aftermarket;
– collectors, down-pipes and compressor housing covered with ceramics from the outside of the Rzeszów University of Technology and wrapped with thermoinsulating bandages;
– BOV The SUN Motorsports valve;
– 2.5 inch stainless steel exhaust, on one silencer and one metal catalyst (catalyst just before the silencer at the end of the system, so that its presence can be determined at the test);
– shock absorbers and springs with WRX
– thick rear stabilizer to which you need to choose the fixings, flat floor of the trunk allows for easy installation;
– aluminum wheels after regeneration 17 “from Legacy, fresh summer tires,
– front clamps from Legacy GT after painting and regeneration, new discs (316mm) and blocks (Hawk Perf.)
– rear serial clamps after painting and regeneration, drum discs in good condition (rear brakes in Legacy Turbo have vented discs!);
– flexible brake hoses in the braid.
– new flexible hoses;
– 20-liter aluminum fuel tank, with a swirlpot, on two fuel pumps, put in place of a serial tank (in the case of roll-on it is better not to have a tank in the vehicle);
– serial, pump and magner after regeneration;
– steering lock latch removed.
– mounts of bucket seats made of light alloys (5.5 kg vs. 12.75 kg of steel);
– bucket seats;
– four-point belts;
– Defi oil pressure and temperature clocks, Defi central, AutoGauge pressure boost clock;
– central power switch (six-point);
– panel with additional switches;
– battery moved behind the pilot’s seat (new thick wires), a plastic battery box;
– flocked dashboard;
– oil catch tank;
– mass of new wires, hoses, connectors etc. etc. etc.
I have parts for the buyer such as flywheel, thick stabilizer and many more.
More information by phone and e-mail.