- Price: € 45.000,--
- Factory Date: 1976
- Telephone: ..2183 421899
- City: Cologne
- Country: Germany
- Listed: December 1, 2019 10:37 am
- Expires: 77 days, 9 hours
- Ad id: 541783
The car has been built up according to FIA group 2 specification.
It is technically and optically in excellent condition and goes very well.
The car has an actual HTP that lasts until 2028 and a German KFP until 2021.
It has got seats, seat belts and FIA safety tank new in 2019.
The group 2 engine has Mahle pistons and 45 DCOE Weber carburettors.
Other equipment is Wiechers welded-in roll cage, 5-speed rallye gearbox, 75% limited slip with short ratio final drive, brake balance with 2- or 4-pistons calipers and 15″ Minilites.
The car can be seen in action on Youtube under
– TOYOTA Celica TA 23 Rallye
– TOYOTA Celica 1600 GT Kurt Kreutz
– TOYOTA Celica 1600 GT Kurt Kreutz #2
– TOYOTA Celica 1600 GT Rallye 2019 Vosges
Contact: Kurt Kreutz/Günter Kirberg