Ford Fiesta NRC EVO2 / R5 prototype
- Price: 149900 EUR
- Factory Date: 2023
- Telephone: +37129437778
- City: Bauska
- Country: Latvia
- Listed: januari 27, 2023 6:06 pm
- Expires: 33 days, 15 hours
- Ad id: 600762
BRAND NEW FORD FIESTA NRC EVO2 (MK8)
Neiksans Rallysport has worked closely with the engineers and racing parts manufacturers to design and build the Ford Fiesta NRC rally prototype based on the Ford Fiesta R5 chassis and suspension.
The car is equipped 2.0l turbocharged engine producing more power and torque than R5.
The Fiesta NRC is an alternative to R5 cars for national championships at lower running costs similar to N4 and R4.
Currently, this project is the best quality and highest performance prototype in Europe.
– Ford Fiesta bodyshell, floor pan and bulkhead
– Ford Fiesta R5 suspension manufactured from top-grade materials
– Aluminum wheel uprights with large motorsport bearings
– Uprights, hubs, brake discs, and calipers identical for all four corners
– Wheel travel 280mm front / 300mm rear
– Long travel 3-way adjustable dampers Samsonas Motorsport (Ford Fiesta R5 Reiger optional)
– Excellent weight distribution only 3% difference with Fiesta R5 and total weight 1240 kg
– Kevlar/Carbon ultra-light body kit and carbon interior panels
– High-performance Mitsubishi 2,0l turbocharged engine with H-Beam conrods, forged pistons, racing camshafts etc., 355Hp, 690Nm with 34mm restrictor.
– Samsonas Motorsport 5-speed sequential gearbox (Drenth or XShift 6-speed optional)
– Active center diff
– CUSCO Limited Slip Differentials
– Full MOTEC electronics: ECU M150, color display with shift lights, PDM, MDC, Button control panel
– Custom lightweight motorsport wiring loom
– ATL fuel cell with lightweight fuel lines, FIA Homologated
– AP Racing brakes, Hydraulic handbrake, TILTON Pedal box
– Stitch welded, Lightweight fabricated bodyshell
– FIA approved CrMo lightweight roll cage, national homologation book.
Full spec and more pictures on request.
We accept your Ford Fiesta donor car and Mitsubishi parts (engine, gearbox, transfer, diff, ACD pump) for NRC build.
New car ready to start available in April 2023.
All spare parts in stock, available for immediate shipping.
Set-up sheet, rebuild guidelines, procedures manuals, engineering support for every NRC car.
email: [email protected]